Teaching Hour (Sunday School classes) begins after the morning worship service. Providence provides classes for children and adults.
Our children's classes use a curriculum that is designed to teach our children God's Word in ways that help them retain and understand the material. Our goal in this ministry is to facilitate and support the learning and concepts that parents teach in the home.
We offer classes for the following age groups:
- Preschool/Kindergarten (2-5 yr. olds)
- Early Elementary (Grades 1 and 2)
- Middle Elementary (Grades 3 and 4)
- Older Elementary (Grades 5 and 6)
- Junior High (Grades 7 and 8)
- Senior High (Grades 9 through 12)
We also offer a nursery during the teaching hour.
There are typically two adult classes offered, one on a book of the Bible and the other on a particular subject or doctrine of Christianity.
Currently we are studying the book of Daniel, and you can catch up on those if you wish here.