The Women's Ministry (WM) at PPC exists to support the life and ministry of the church as helpers and examples of biblical womanhood, holding to the authority of God's Word. All female members (18 years and older) are members of the WM.
The focus of the WM is to:
- Train women in the biblical principles and practices of godliness, and to encourage women to fully utilize their spiritual gifts in ministry to their families, the church, community, and world
- Obtain consent, communicate and coordinate plans and activities with the Session and others involved in church ministry.
Christian Growth and Discipleship Committee
- Plans for the women's Bible studies and other Christian discipleship opportunities
- Coordinates spiritual growth opportunities (i.e. Spring Tea, Fall Retreat)
- Presents devotions at WM Council Mtgs.
- Assists in coordinating services to meet the needs of the church, its members and attendees, and the communitee through:
- Meals ministry
- Wedding and baby showers
- College care packages
- Funeral meals
- Greets and welcomes visitors
- Provides support for Fellowship Meals
- Organizes other events to encourage fellowship among the church body
Communcation and Support Committee
- Works with the Diaconate to support PPC's mercy ministries
- Oversees the WM's information table
- WM calendar
- PPC birthdays and anniversaries
- PPC church history